About the Packard Music Hall
MAKING OUR EVENTS YOUR MEMORIES
Welcome to the official website of the Packard Music Hall. We are proud to be the center of cultural and entertainment programs in the Warren area. Warren, Ohio is centrally located between Cleveland and Pittsburgh, making W.D. Packard Music Hall an attractive location for enroute productions to perform.
The Packard Music Hall hosts a wide variety of events each year including Broadway touring productions, concerts, ballets, children’s programs, theatre, corporate meetings, high school graduations, dance recitals, pro-wrestling events, gala balls and many other programs. The Packard Musical Hall also hosts free monthly Packard Band Concerts. Packard Music Hall has a seating capacity of nearly 2,500 and averages over 100,000 guests each year.
Packard Music Hall was envisioned by William Doud Packard, a prominent industrialist, found a way to mesh pride in his hometown and a love of military marches into a lasting contribution for future generations. W.D. Packard penned provisions in his 1920 will to ensure music would continue to command attention in Warren, Ohio. Concurrent with the opening of the music hall in 1955, Packard’s dream of a concert band was being realized with the organization and premier concerts of the W. D. Concert Band.
- Seating Capacities for various events:
– Theatre: 2,248
– Main Floor: 960
– Balcony: 1,288
– Banquet: 550
- Permanent proscenium stage opening is 40’ wide by 24’ high.
- Stage performance area is 40’ wide by 36’ deep; stage has 20’ of wing space on either side of performance area.
- A variety of seating configurations for arena, cabaret, floor and trade shows and other event-specific combinations available.
- A small auditorium is available. It is ideal for small meetings, lectures, recitals and warm-ups. There are 58 fixed seats on risers. It provides the same acoustic quality, with the exceptions of volume, as the main auditorium.
- There are also a number of secondary rooms available, including a meeting room, a coat check area, a concession area, dressing rooms and a lobby area.
- A holding kitchen and scullery area are available for catered functions. Catering must be provided through a professional catering business that has a current state of Ohio food service license.