Policies & Accessibility
PROVIDING A SAFE AND ENJOYABLE ATMOSPHERE
Our staff works diligently to ensure a safe environment for all of our guests. We take every step necessary to ensure the safety of all who attend Packard Music Hall events. Security personnel reserve the right to determine the method of security checks as deemed prudent and necessary. These may include metal detectors, and searches of jackets, clothing and other items upon entry to the arena.
WHAT ITEMS YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO BRING INTO THE PACKARD MUSIC HALL:
- No laser pointers, air horns, or noise makers.
- Weapons of any type, or other items deemed dangerous by security.
- No large bags, backpacks, or sealed containers (including gifts for entertainers)
- No bottles, cans, flasks, thermoses or coolers.
- No outside food or beverages. Exceptions are made for medical reasons, baby food and small children’s snacks.
- No video recorders, audio recorders or similar electronic devices, including iPads and tablets.
- No professional cameras.
- All non-permitted items must be returned to your vehicle. The Packard Music Hall will not assume responsibility for these items. Confiscated items will not be returned.
WHAT ITEMS YOU ARE PERMITTED TO BRING INTO THE PACKARD MUSIC HALL:
- Purses and diaper bags are permitted after security search.
- Binoculars and cell phones are permitted after security search.
- Banners and signs may only be brought into building after authorization from Security, or Marketing Director. Banners and signs may not be hung up, and must be removed after conclusion of event.
The following behaviors are grounds for eviction from the Packard Music Hall. Once removed from the arena there will be no re-entry. Continued attempts to re-enter after removal may result in arrest.
- Use of profanity or unacceptable language towards guests or employees
- Possession of illegal or unauthorized items
- Unacceptable or indecent dress
- Failure to obey or follow smoking policy
- Use of illegal substances, or public drunkenness
- Enter, or attempt to enter any “off limits” areas such as stage area, backstage or restroom of opposite sex
- Participating in a fight
- Verbally abusing, threatening or intimidating other guests or venue employees
- Throwing of any objects or projectiles, anywhere in the building
No professional cameras (with lenses 6 inches or more).
Each event has its own requirements. Please look at the specific event page for more details. If there are no restrictions listed, then there are no requirements for masks, vaccination or negative test.
The Packard Music Hall has a no re-entry policy. After exiting the building you will not be permitted to return, unless on an emergency basis that was authorized by security.
In accordance with Ohio Revised Code section 955.43, trained service dogs assisting guests are welcome inside the arena. Dogs must be kept on a leash or harness at all times, and not occupy a seat. If the dog is in training the agency training the dog must have an insurance policy and produce proof of the policy, protecting the public from injury.
In accordance with Chapter 3794 of the Ohio Revised code, smoking is prohibited inside the Packard Music Hall. Smoking is defined to include any and all electronic cigarettes, or E-cigarettes.
No solicitation, collecting of contributions, signatures, vending, or distribution of fliers or other promotional or advertising materials is permitted anywhere on the premises.
LOST AND FOUND
Lost and found is located at the box office. Items can be retrieved Monday through Friday between the hours of 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM. The box office phone number is 330-841-2931. Lost items can be given to any security guard, usher, or supervisor to be taken to lost and found.
- No curbside parking around the Packard Music Hall is permitted. Unattended vehicles parked in no parking areas will be towed at owner’s expense.
- ADA parking is located on the north side of the building in the main parking lot. 18 handicap spots are marked as handicapped only, and this policy is strictly enforced. In the event of a large amount of handicapped patrons additional spaces may be held by the parking attendants.
- Passenger drop off and pick up is at the turn around area outside of the main entrance. At no time are any vehicles permitted to be parked in this area.
The Packard Music Hall’s doors typically open one hour before the start of each event, unless specifically requested by the show. Opening times can be delayed by the show until they are prepared to accommodate the public.
ADA SEATING AND ACCESSIBILITY
Please contact a Packard Music Hall representative at 330-841-2931 for help with ADA ticket purchases. Advance ticket purchase may be required.
The main level of the Packard Music Hall is accessible to patrons with disabilities, including the restrooms, water fountains, and main floor seating. There is an elevator for the balcony, so guests must use it or steps to gain access to the Balcony seats. Special arrangements can be made by calling the front office prior to events. Parking spaces for patrons who are physically disabled are available and clearly identified. Parking staff may hold additional spaces during events with larger crowds.